Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Query ..

Hey all ..
I was going to update my blog yesterday but my internet card finished while am replying in Warda blog it was around 2 oclock after midnight .. and I think omantel never could have so much swears and curses in one night from a single person but afterall am kuwaiti :)

any way .. I was going to post a picture today but i changed my mind I will talk about something .. something i mesure by it how much am depressed ..

it is actually a question state that

"If you are in the forest and there is free lion .. and you were forced to choose eaither to be handicapped with no legs or to be blind .. what will you choose ??"

Dont try to answer this question without thinking just think about it ..

do you prefer to die runing and hitting all the trees .. and maybe gong by your legs to the hungry lion .. ir you prefer sitting in the ground and looking for your unpleasant fate ..

Sorry but i was little bit depressed today i hope i will get over it today ..

I even ordered from Pizza Hut today .. which is a sign that am really depressed dont know why but I always do that when am depressed

See you soon ..

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you feel better Sowhat :) maybe your home-sick? but i hope you get over it soon...inshallah

As for your question about either loosing your legs or being blind while being attacked by a lion...I think i would rather be blind. I can try my best to get away and even defend myself, but even when caught i will not be able to see what would be happening to me. Well that was a tough question since i think in both cases there is still a slight chance to actually save yourself. Ya3ni if someone chooses to loose his legs he would be able to see the lion and maybe react to the situation.

Allah la yi7fthna from these situations.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Najah said...

oh poor thing, why are you depressed (well usually people don't know why are they depressed) aah ehehhe stupid question but hope that inshallah you are feeling better now. (I thought u were omani :D, so maybe warda is right maybe you are homesick).

I would chose to be neither and die, no really i will chose to be blind, cause then the other different senses will be strong (the abuility to hear and feel)... aah i dont know that is just tooo DEPRESSING!

post the picture, it will be nice to see who is behind sowhat.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

Ok nice one girls that mean both of you zare optimistic to choose to be blind .. so you still have hope in life :).. well I dont think am having home sick .. since i really get used to Oman .. I really miss it when i go for few days vaccation to kuwait .. so no not home sick .. probably becouse it was really hectic week ... need an vacacation .. but i cant have one :(

And i will post the pic soon but it will not be my personal picture for sure why should I post my personal picture I started to have visitors to the blog why i should scare them ???? :)

10:15 PM  
Blogger Lym said...

Hope you feel better too !

I wouldnt be in that forest in the first place ! Am I crazy ???
I mean if I was blind or lost my legs ,how would I reach that forest to begin with ??

But I agree with Warda , I would prefer to be blind for the reasons mentioned.

Take a vacation ...sick leave maybe :S:D

10:34 PM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

This is the freak thing on it Lym :) that you are in the forest .. maybe some one dropped you there. . maybe warda for example :P or Kaza :)

and I cant take sickleave cause my Proferssors are Medical Doctors so they will discover that am not physically sick ..

12:59 AM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

Sob7an allah Kazaa i thought some one will ask this question :)

it is Supersupreme Kaza :)

10:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hot & spicy Yummmmmmmmmmmm... i want pizzaaaaaaa

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home