Monday, May 02, 2005

Sowhat !!!!

Well hi again :)

changing appartment is not an easy thing believe me specially if you have an exam every week .. : (

especially if this country communication is ruled by Omantel which is @#$@!@ , I went to comex to have both phone line and ADSL account in the same time they said you cant since you need to have a line before ordering an ADSL ok i said am ordering right now .. they said No .. so i have to do it step by step .. I hate them ..

When i moved my washing machine didnt work since the pipe that connect it to the wall is not the same size so it need to be changed ..

i thought of bringing some one to fix it .. since am REALLY LAZY .. wheni asked for how much it will cost me the man said it will be around 12 rial ( refer back to my post Price Negotiation !!!! ) I thought why is that its just a simple jop .. i thought of taking just a connection to make the new pipe fit since it is larger than the older one .. and it cost me 200 bizza but you know what .. it worked.. and i've saved 11.800 Rial .. I feel good .. and the good thing it was 1 minute jop ..


eating is one major problem in my life since i live alone .. and sicne muscat doesnt have really nice collection of good resturants .. you know what .. when you eat from one restaurant for long time everything taste the same in this resturant whatever you ordered will have the same taste .. i dont know if you had this feeling before or not ..

is it becouse people eat at home usually in oman ?? amean thats why there isnt really nice resturants over here ..


last part in this un connected and un related post .. why when you are in lecture you are thinking about a very nice entry to write and when you rush from the class to the computer everything is just evaporate so you didnt gain anything from the lecture and you didnt post a good entry ,am I the only one having this problem ?

Tip of the day NEVER CHANGE YOUR APPARTMENT

see you soon ..

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That was so fast I even read it very fast...I'm going to call that THE ONE FAST UPDATE lol

3:59 PM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

Warda :P i will update more in the future inshala :)

Kaza :)

Nope never tried Libyan food is it good ?? count me in the dinner :)

Kaza again :)

am living alone as am originally from kuwait and living here ( as student ) in oman so the whole family in kuwait ..

and no you cant adopt me since i have parrents :) you should look for someone younger or buy a cat :)

4:38 PM  
Blogger Najah said...

lol @ kaza, you are something...
Libyan food is wonderful, I love their mba6en :D...

About Oman and restaurant, poor you but thank god that you have shawerma, 7umus kinda fast food. I die for one shawerma now and i'll pray 100$ for it. yummy... (You need to start having good friends whom their mom will cook for you, otherwise in Oman, eating out is just lame).

Moving to a different appartment is not my game as well, I HATE IT, it is HECTIC. and no you are not alone in those vaporating ideas. I get 1000 of them and when i logg in i just read others and go eeeh.

Good luck with school

5:02 PM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

Najah .. and i will pay 100$ if i can escape from having shawerma for a week :(

Plus i hate junck ..

and shawerma = junk in my dictionary...

I will die for a good T bone steak sinking in black pepper souce.. with nice home made smashed potato .. with vegetable suite .. Oh God why am good in imgination yummy yummy

5:22 PM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

Kaza and since Naja said Moba6en is good .. add it in the Menu plz :)

5:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kaza 3abi ya bint?!?!

As for the invite....HELL YA :)

10:19 PM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

Kaza #shy face# al sokot 3lamat al retha lol

and yeah why dont we have it in the way to Nizwa :)

2:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LYm where r ya? we have a stray on the lose heheheh Kaza is up 2 no good

4:24 PM  
Blogger Lym said...

OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!
This is too much . Kaza you broke the record. How could you ? How could you turn Sowhat into one of your victims ?

Sowhat , she flirts with guys and maybe ..girls , then after they fall for her , she throws them like a bag of potatoes. I am being honest , she did that to my friend and my girlfriend.

Sorry Kaza , to burst your bubble.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kaza...not to disappoint you or anything but SoWhat? Is actually engaged and also has three other wives on the line


I agree with LYM on this one

8:27 PM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

Lym OH MY GOD you broe my heart ( musical back ground )
i am imagining my self as bag of potatoes and i fit :(((((

thanks for the tip Lym :((((


Kaza :(((((( no comment but i dont have babies yet :"(((

Warda yes true .. could you contact any one of them please to make the dinner plzzzzzzz :)

Kaza update before killing your self :P

11:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHA.....you guys r nuts

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home