Sunday, May 08, 2005

Break !!

hey all ..

why I start always with hey all ?? I hate it .. but I dont know how to start with out saying it .. any way .. yesterday as some of you know I finished one of the most difficult exams and I felt too tired soo exausted after the exam I wanted to sleap but I was soooo tired to do so , ,did you have this feeling before after finishing something really hectic you cant sleep you are just too tired to do so ..

So I think why dont I have a break... since am starting the new course today and not much will be done in the first week anyway .. now what I was thinking is how am going to spend this break .. travelling to kuwait is cancled as I found my scheudule and I found out that I have presentation in saturday so I have to spend the weekend or at least two days of it preparing for it ..

I looked for one of the novels that I bought from the last muscat book exihibition and forunatly I found one that I didnt read cause some one borrow it from me before I read it .. it is for John Grisham titles "the pelican Brief" iti s really nice story I finished 180 pages before I feel that I need something to drink .. when I went to the kitchen I found out that AS USUAL my fridge is empty ... except an old cheese slides and I really forgot when I bought them .. maybe they are just expirered.. (YES AM LAZY) any way I thought I should go to city center and start buying stuff for the fridge I always say that I will do it later untill i have NOTHING there .. as am living in mawalih I drove my car listening to an old song for Eagles called in the hotel of california .. or something like this .. yes I used to love eagles .. now am not really interested in songs ..

reaching there at 7 oclock it was bit difficult finding a park for your car but thanks god I was kinda lucky .. any way I marched to carfoure .. when I reached there .. I thought about buying some accessories for the new appartment .. you know some pictures frames .. lights whatever ..

then I saw somethign really made me remmber an old hobby strange one actually I really enjoy gardening in our house garden in kuwait. strange ha ?? so I bought seed of some flowers , soil , and some plant food and rushed to my appartment seed the soil and water it .. and am waiting .. whatever the outcome .. I really enjoyed it and it made me really relax ..

any way when things grow I will picture them

Tip of the day .. No matter how weird your hobby is just do it and have Fun ...

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think it's nice to have a hobby. I am pleased to see that you found something you like doing, but gardening in this weather is not a good idea :S

8:37 AM  
Blogger Kay said...

hobbies are great... mine is reading...

i love john grisham.. i have almost all his books... about 12 or 13 of them..

good luck preparing for ur presentation....

12:40 PM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

warda highly agree with you .. but thats why am saying it is wierd :)

wicked welcome to my blog :)

john is so good isnt he ? which one you like most ?

2:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome to the hotel California......I am in such a high mood :D :D

3:35 PM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

Yeah welcome to the hotel of california ..

:) and its nice to be in high mood :P

3:38 PM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

Oh really Kaza !! you read all grishham books .. who else you like ??

5:31 PM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

no i didnt ..but if you know thatI love john grisham .,. and i love Jk rowling writing , I love steven King writing ..

who esle you suggest amean after knowing what i like :)

6:00 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

a time to kill i think is my fav... its the FIRST novel he ever wrote... i love the rawness of it... have u read it? dont watch the movie before! always read the book before any moive that was based on the book!

thanks for stoping by my blog!

11:46 PM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

wicked yeah i've read it but i didnt know it was his first !! and i never see the movie before i read the novel couse that would really limit your imagination and anyway the novel usually better than the movie , and you have a wonderfull blog and it is in my fav :)

10:03 AM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

OD Thanks alot for the valuable info regarding the Ipod

am hunting Carl Hiassen books now :) thanks :)

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home