Saturday, May 07, 2005

I want to sleep

Hey all ..

I have just finished exam , walked directly from the exam hall to the computer lab , checked all the fellow blogers blogs replied to some of them ...

am really tired .. I didnt sleep yesterday .. except for one hour nap .. the whole subject material need memorising not alot of understanding .. I hate memorising .. actually i dont hate memorising i CANT MEMORISE i love memorization if i just can memorise .. but i cant .. i think it is kind of a gift and yes i admitted am not gifted ..

I dont know why in the last minute of exam I start changing my answers, changing the right answers into wrong one ..I always do it .. I know while doing it what was the result of doing so from the prior exams but i keep doing it wierd is not it ??? I have this strange thought that I read this info some where .. and now I had just remmbered it .. kind of psycho i think ..

some subjects you dont need in your life .. you think you will just throw them after finishing them so you study for them then vomit in the exam and forget everything about the subject , this (unfortuantly ) is not applicable in medicine as you need every single information you study it ..but any way who can remmber everything .. ..

Omantell still beleive that the building that am living in have no phone cable connected to it .. even though there are three appartment have telephone line and they are admiting so !! so wierd ha !! idiots ..

thinking about buying Ipod as the exams finished .. something as gift to my self still dont know from where am going to buy it and not sure that do i really need it ..

am thinking seriously about going to kuwait next weekend .. attending wedding of one of my best freinds .. still not sure anbout attending it ,.. can always say that I have exams :P .,..I hate weddings ,I hate big parties ..I hate noices .. but still I produce alot of it .. weird ha !! ..

I think I will blog for an hour or so then I will go to star bucks !! Mocha any one ??

C ya

5 Comments:

Blogger Sowhat said...

dont know .. i should go to city center.. since it is really near by .. but am thinking to go to the beach :)

and regarding sleeping Yesssssssssss

11:09 AM  
Blogger Lym said...

I change the answers at the last minute as well. From the right ones to the wrong ones and it is so frustrating when you realize that you changed it.
but I learnt not to change because whatever you put intially is most of the time the correct answer.
Unless I am 100% , then I change .

lol , I want starbucks. :S , but too lazy to go to the city.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

Lym i knoooooow the first answer always right ,, but i always feel that its 100% this time and am always wrong ..

and afa 3alech :) whats you favourite coffe :) ?

12:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Loool vomit lol I think the word your looking for is regurgitate

Affa your going to Starbucks without me...did I encourage you to go? :) bil 3fyah yubba

2:40 PM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

Kaza didnt you hear chocklate is so bad for your health thats why i ddint buy it for you :P

Warda Yes I go there alot :P stalking some one :P ( evil face + Niaahahahah )

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home