Sunday, May 15, 2005

I am Bored

did I use this title before ?? dont know really what type of memory I have !!! .. I have 5 entries or so and I dont remmber their entry yeah I know they are not noble prize novels but atleast I have to remmber my entries .. any way Focus sowhat ..

I was going to talk about social phobia .. but Naaah it would be boring also ....

talking about my life ?? oh please I can hear you saying pleaseeeeeeeee No :) any way I will not, dont panic ..

what should I talk ,about what should I talk about it .. but any way why should I talk aslan .. ?

Yeah I will talk about why am bored .. imagine that you wake up everyday at 6 oclock do the same routine everyday .. looking for the shoe finding it in strange place eveyday .. drive your car finding that your tie look really bad everyday .. trying to drive while you are fixing your tie where the car start bouncing from left to right and everybody start cursing you everyday .. Oh yes .. it is boring life .. reaching the hospital at 7 going into round .. you senior happy .. cause you are good? .. Nah maybe becouse he had good breakfast or his wife was pollite to him today..

you work and work and work .. and go for launch break .. some will remain on call others will go home ... I drive to the university again as I have some work to finish .. I work and use the net everyday till 7-8 pm .. then I leave hunting for a place where I can have dinner in , same dinner every day , same taste whatever you eat everyday .. then go home to read little bit then sleep at 12 or 1 am ..

same life every day ,.. same jokes same quotes same faces , no social life .. yes we have new patients every day .. but they are always sick .. cause they are patients remmber !!

and by the way am not that type of perosn who get bored easilly .. I remmber that my car tape player kept playing the same songs for 3 months .. not even thinking of changing the tape but at the end , even me ( the boring guy ) could got bored .. but anyway i think am getting used to it that am bored .. and that is really scaring me .. am not even trying to escape from it ..

I told you I wont tell you about my life .. but anyway I did ..

Tip of the Day Getting Bored is not bad after all If I were not bored I wouldnt found a topic to talk about !!

11 Comments:

Blogger Lym said...

Okay , yes I do get bored , but not to the extent that I describe my life as boring.
You need a social life , it makes all the difference. I love my social life and the people I hang around with , at least they spice up my life.

How is gardening coming along ? Isnt fun enough fo you ? lol

7:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"he had good breakfast or his wife was..."

I read this as on his wife HAHAHAHAHA

7:59 PM  
Blogger Namika said...

so are you complaining about being bored or not? as I am not sure I got your post :p

how come you wear a tie to work? and not dishdasha?

2:08 PM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

Lym sorry for not being optimistic :) but as soon as you will start law you social life will start to be less and less ..

Warda :) lol hehehe

Kaza yeah i wear a tie :) 90% of hospital staff do wear ties :)

Namika i am medical student and am working in hospital .. deshdasha is not always practical in hospital .. plus you will look bad when you wear deshdasha and labcoat .. :)

2:40 PM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

and yes Namika maybe it looks like fun but the whole thing is repeated everyday so yeah am boooored ..

2:45 PM  
Blogger Namika said...

there are a lot of doctors who wear Dishdasha with labcoat :p they look fine..

And if you are that bored then why not change your life style?

8:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think that Docs who were dishdash an a lab coat look funny, ok maybe not too funny but its strange hehehe abyath 3la abyath (hmm wasnt there a song like that)


Lol twin he needs someone to guide him to change his lifestyle. He hates Muscat but loves going into other regions of Oman (to each his own)

Blah blah blah....ay shay!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Namika said...

Well I cant help out in that departmetn :p my life is boring as well and I need hlep to change it lol

10:30 AM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

Namika well i think my problem wont be solved if i wear deshdasha believe me :)

another reason why classic not deshdasha is that ironing is easier :) <--- am not doing my irnoning but i know for sure it is easier lol ..

Warda you know alot about me ha :)

And guys changing life style is not that easy !!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No comment :P ya3ni!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

Joy ,welcome to my blog, wow thanks alot and I am really happy that i make you laugh and you keep your good spirt TOO :)

Warda :P

AL welcome to my blog:) hmm common ground could be Warda blog :) hehe ..

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home