Thursday, May 12, 2005

Wednesday !!!

Wednesday

it was not another normal day !!

:P at least I found something to start with other than the stupid "Hey all " any way..

I would like to tell my story last wednesday ( Yesterday) :) NOT everything but the important events for sure :)

My GSM woke me up ,Ii checked my watch it was 7:30 am oclockI answered the phone and it was an old freind calling from US !! looks like he didnt check the time diffrence any way .. i kept talking to him with then we left each other with promises that we would be in touch more often ( like usual) It was really nice of him and I really enjoyed talking to him .. I checked my watch again it was 8:00am.. Went to have a shower , the water pumping was weak but it was ok .. after finishing my shower I start brushing my teeth ( yes am good guy ) when I tried to turn on the tap to wash my mouth I found that there is not water !!! NO WATER .. yes I live in place where tankers do supply us with water ... any way I was like ahh this will not really change my mood I will go and open my fridge find bottle of water and wash my mouth ,, and Guess what ? my only bottle of water that I have was not really closed and there were no water inside it !! do you belive such a luck .. till now I wasnt angry ,cause there is still alot of time my lecture will at 9 and probably there will be quizz but better to rush .. I thought I will go to the nearest supermarket and buy bottle of water to wash my mouth .. when i start drving my beloved car ... i start hearing TRK TRK TRK TRK TRK TRK .. god what is that !! I was starting to get angry any way i contuie drivingthe car far 20 meter or so hopping the sound will disapear by it self !! when it didnt i parked the car and srart checking what could be the cause !! Guess again what I have found out !! two of tires are in the ground !!! I start to be angry now .. I looked at my watch and it was 8:30 now .. argggg start calling my freinds .. first one didnt answer after leaving 2 missedcalls .. second one his phone was off probably was in the hospital .. third was THANKS GOD he answered me .. i told him to come to ma house .. he didnt visit me in the new apaprtment so i was like describing everything till he locate me .. it was around 8:55 .. we were driving really fast around 150 km/h going to the university.. when we reached there we parked the car in blood bank Director private park ( :P) rushed to lecture theatre and attended the lecture ..

Found out that there is not Quizz .. but any way I felt good that i didnt miss the class ..
they told us that there will be seminar for for our group in the hospital in one of the wards .. I was like ok I iwill attend it actually I was really interested since I really like this proffessor .. any way when I reached the hospital I discovered that am not wearing my labcoat cause it is in my car so am not allowed to enter the hospital i.e I cant attend the seminar ..


I was really afraid from the rest of the day at that momnet amean it was for sure the worst day i have for a looooooooooooong time .. the strange thing that .. the events didnt end yet :)

I was walking with my freind ( he didnt attend becouse of the labcoat too ) I checked my grade for the last exam ,, gues what ?? thanks god it was really nice I liked it I was really satisfied .. I went with my freind to my car brought some one to fix the tires .. it turn that some wood ( needle like ) deflated the tire.. it cost me nothing around 3 rial ..

then I went with my freind for launch .. it was wonderfull launch in one of my favourite sea food restaurant "The Turkish House" in al Khuwair ... we split for rest then we met together at 11:30 to see "Sahara" the movie was also really nice film ..

I was smiling when i thought about it before I sleep :)

yes it was really unusual day !!

Tip of the day.. Wednesdays arent always nice days !!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm i wonder what else made your day :)

Enjoy the weekend...didnt go :(

10:20 PM  
Blogger Lym said...

Maskeena Warda ..lol
hahaha , and that is one interesting comment. hmm

Well , I am glad you had an unusual day , at least you are having abit of fun in 'boring' Oman. lol

2:58 PM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

Warda the rest of the day was wonderfull so you can figure out ;)

Lym unusal yep it is the right word :) and it is borin muscat not boring oman :)

Kaza hmm do oyu want to take the first part ? :P

5:12 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

maybe now u'll learn to brush ur teeth before taking a shower!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home