Sunday, December 04, 2005

Blue !!!

Hey all

Sorry if you are using FireFox the template wont work very well with your browser … am kind of old in designing .. Didn’t thought about fire fox compatibility when I designed this blog truly .. Any how ..

I didn’t want to update cause am feeling really blue .. I have a topic in my mind.. But I don’t feel like writing it down …

Any how .. when you are feeling bad everything become black in your eyes .. and when your happy everything is turning white …u will spot only the dirty spot in the white life , you will see the cup always .. half empty..

Few thoughts …


Who doesn’t enjoy a cup of coffee in semi empty star bucks while watching the sea waves ?

When ever I got the time I love to have a cup of coffee in star bucks ,carrying my laptop with me to write something or reading a book .. Apparently nothing can go wrong..

BUT when you are feeling blue as I mentioned before you start seeing things in a bad way.. the cup of coffee am drinking start to disappear and I start to think ..wondering … who gather those coffee beans to make my coffee,,, am sure he/she are one of those who work like slaves for extreme low wages , under the sun , rain … I cant enjoy the coffee I feel am mean ..

From the hospital ..

You examine that old man .. he got some neurological problem .. more investigation is to be done .. you diagnose him with Parkinson disease… so what is the treatment ? you cant cure him ? do you spend 7 years studying medicine then another 7 years specializing in neurology so you can diagnose Parkinson and you cant treat him !!! you need 14 years so you can label him with a disease that you cant cure …


Friends ,,,,

Friend of yours is calling … you didn’t reply for three times.. then you replied .. tried to be nice with him… then he start tellinng you about that story that he already told you about ten times … yes you were laughing every time he mention it .. but hey not for tenth time !!! everything has a limit … close your mouth if you don’t have anything to say dude ..

And talking about closing the mouth , I think it is time to close my mouth too : )

Tip of the Day : pessimists are realistic ..

7 Comments:

Blogger iamnasra said...

Goodmorning ....Its nice day over ,y side and Im sending you a bit of fresh air that were breathing on me today...to give you a bit of smile and to cheer u up...

Thank you for your lovely comment in my blog

10:54 AM  
Blogger Najah said...

I feel you, I'm reading your blog with a sad mood and I truely felt every single word. I don't get into these kind of phases alot but sometimes people around you FORCE you to feel that way.
Even though faqed alshay layu36eeh, you should be happy and should ignore, you should try to be happy to spread the feeling..

Next time you diagnose a parkinson reffer them to the speech pathologist they might do a great difference too :)...

About the coffee maker :) god bless those people, maybe he loves and enjoys what he is doing. a prestigeous or a higher position might cause people problems and unsatisfaction when he doesnt. subhan allah no onw knows.

Nice change as well, i asked Namiko to look me one. i loved hers as well, one thing only, LAISH MA GHAYART UR nick hehehe..

God blesss.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Namika said...

seems like you need a break.. take it easy on yourself..

it happens that we get one of these days where you feel blue and that everything is wrong..

i know its hard but try to be positive..

Hope you will get back to your old self again :)

6:06 PM  
Blogger Namika said...

seems like you need a break.. take it easy on yourself..

it happens that we get one of these days where you feel blue and that everything is wrong..

i know its hard but try to be positive..

Hope you will get back to your old self again :)

6:36 PM  
Blogger Namika said...

i still see no shout box...!!!!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Najah said...

pdates, been visiting recently and its still the same?!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

iamnasra thanks for the nice words :)


Najah you are too optimistic sis :) keep it like this :) wo i wont change my nickname it will be always Sowhat !!! :)

Kaza walla when i say those three smiles in your reply i smiled back :) thanks for your nice words ..

Nam finally now i can breath i got a break :) thanks for yor nice words ..

mimi welcome to my blog :) thinking abotu home is always a topic of choice if you want to be sad :) and yes life is full of s##t :) thanks for your nice words :)
guys by the way mimi blog is one of the best blogs i have ever seen i love her way of writing :)

Nam am still not sure about this layout i may make another one this weekend ..

Najah Sorry wala been busy i will update now .. :)

Kaza inshala walla insala :)

Violet do you think she will agree :P ?


thanks you all for your words wo am back ..

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home