Monday, October 31, 2005

Kuwait !!!



Oh yes I am leaving for the Eid vacation .. today inshala .. after 10 hours ( it is 6:07 am right now ) my plane will take off inshala from Muscat heading for Kuwait .. and guess what .. Another attack of insomnia ... yet it was hectic day long list of to-do things .. driving all the way from Mawalih to Nahda and look like I choose the rush hour cause I spent 1 hour in the street trying to reach home .. and guess what I have to drive to Nahda after an hour or so .. finish at 12 then rush to home finish few stuff and go directly to the Airport .. since my flight is schuedled at 4 30 ... Ahhhhhhhh .. you know what .. it is strange ..I was checking my arrival and departures from must to Kuwait through the stamps in the passport.. and guess what I haven’t been in Kuwait since November 2004 !!!!!!! Yet I met my family three months ago in Egypt but I haven’t been in Kuwait since 12 months!!!! well that was a shock to me ... that was a shock ... when I was first year I used to travel to Kuwait every Month and now .. 12 months passed and I thought they were only 6 or something ...is it because I got used to Oman (I love Oman ).. or is it because I get used to be outside .. ..

any way :) just want to say hi before i go :) I will log in inshala from Kuwait .. wo I will try to update inshala I will spend the whole eid there but inshala i will be here by 11/11 ... any how Tamroon 3ala shy men al kuwait :) ?? walla jd :) ???

Tip Of The Day : No Matter how you lost .. Time will take care of your wounds … they may scar .. but they will heal ..

8 Comments:

Blogger Lym said...

Troo7 ow tirja3 bil salama inshallah. Have fun :)

7:02 AM  
Blogger Najah said...

ooooh thats niiice. Eid MubaraK Dr. Have fun and inshallah you get lots of Eidiyas..

Going back home every month!! Allllahu akbaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Inshallah bil salamah. Mubarak 3leekum :)

12:57 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

bil SAlamaaaa inshallaaaah

hope u took some OMani 7alwa for ur family for eid ;-)

1:10 PM  
Blogger Mother Courage said...

i think its a human's nature to adapt to the surrounding environment...

ahhh Kuwait , i dislike a lot of things , hate some , swear , wish , hope ,,, but am sure i love it with Passion !

i remember once my australian proffessor said " kuwaitis are more like Pigeons , no matter how far they travel away , no matter how beautiful the countries they visit , they'd always end up back to kuwait" , sounds dreamy ? yet its True



Welcome Home Brothaaaa ;-)

5:03 AM  
Blogger Mother Courage said...

forgot to say


3eidek Mbarak in advance

and take a break from blogging , the holiday is kinda short and there is many places need to be visited ,,, well i guess ;S lol

5:09 AM  
Blogger Swamy VKN said...

On the auspicious occasion of Eid Ul Fitr, I convey my warm greetings and good wishes to you, your parents, siblings, and other family members.

Eid Mubarak my friend! Bon voyage!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

LYM thanks alot :) besy wishes in ur exams inshala .

Kaza .. Long time , hope that u had great Eid too ..

Najah Eid Mubarak to u too Najah .. Yeah goig back every month . but not any more

Warda Allah Yesalmek Wo 3alena wo 3aleekum

Wicked allah yesalmeck sure how can some one come from Oman and di nitbing halwa with him for freinds and family :)


Mother Courage yep i agree with your Prof we are lie "Pigeons"

regarding holiday from Blogging :) hmmm addiction ( not writing in my blog but reading others including yours :))
wo ayyamech sa3eeda inshala

VKN welcome to my blog :) thanks for the Wishes and Eid mubarak to you too .. :)

thank you all

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home