Saturday, November 05, 2005

Today !!!

Hey All ..

Oh yeah am posting from Kuwait ... never blogged from Kuwait .. I mean never posted anything while am Kuwait ..


Eid Mubarak To you All I hope you all Had a good Eid and received Good Eidia :P


Spending Eid with your family and your country is different yet there were problems with Seeing the "Hilal' ( Like Usual , cause different parties in Kuwait "Sunna" and "Sheia" and each one got different method of seeing the Hilal .. ) and not all Kuwaitis had Eid in the same time ,, it is really annoying cause you Don’t know to whom u should say Eideck Mobarak .. I don’t know how they can think they can unite together one day( Muslims ) and they Cant even agree in this simple issue which is seeing the Hilal of Ramadan and Shawal .. any how this is not my topic today .. actually I don’t have any topic today and yet the problem of hilal seem to be a good one to talk about but i don’t want to talk about it..

So today is the 5/11 hmm sound different right ? sound especial, I know.. you always felt like 5th of November is different .. But you never knew the reason.. now .. am going to tell you the reason ..

Cause today is .. My birthday :P


any how .. didn’t know what to say .. but I got couple of phone calls and some msgs that made my day .. and I was out with friends .. so at 12 o’clock all the talks stopped and my friends Start Happy birthday song out of a sudden ,.. u know what I really appreciate it guys .. I really appreciate it .. you made my day : )

yalla see you soon inshala .. .

Tip Of The Day : Friendship in life , like salt in food … u can live without it but life wont be tasty ..

6 Comments:

Blogger Blue Chi said...

It seems that you had a prolonged series of happy events! :P Happy Birthday and Eid Mubarak! ;)

9:15 PM  
Blogger iamnasra said...

Eid Mubarak to u too
Sorry I missed ur birthday..but will will send u the cake once u here is Oman

Veggie cake Im against anything to do with sweets

2:46 PM  
Blogger Najah said...

HApppppppy Birthdaaay MR. wish you all the best, you are getting old betweeen hurry up "layfutak al-qe6ar" on medicine :D... Eidak mubarak as well... and about a united muslims...etc that was one big sad point!

3:35 PM  
Blogger muscati said...

hapy birthday!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Mother Courage said...

Ohh HaPpY Birthdaay , wish u many happy returns enshalla !!

today is my b/day ;-p


wut is this ? birthdays season ?

3:22 AM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

Blue Chi welcome to my blog bro :) and thanks for the wishes :)

Kaza i miss Oman too .. walla i do .. thanks for wishes :)

Taboo thanks :) you have to update more often by the way ( loook who is talking !!! )


iamnasra thanks :) veggie cake !! and thats supposed to taste good ? never had one really ..but thanks any way :)

Najah Heeey am still young am only 21 :P

Muscati thanks bro :)

islander thanks dude :)


mother courage happy birthday to you too :) yeah i was thinking about it !! mayn scorpio many left handedthere shoulb omthing aout it .. somebody shouldrun aresearch we need figures :P

thank you All :)

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home