Saturday, October 22, 2005

Tagged !!!!!!

I was tagged by Mother Courage , thanks

Seven things I plan to do:

1- finish my MD
2- start specialization yet am not sooo sure which specialization i should go for .. i love Both internal medicine and surgery ..
3- return back to Judo .. yet this is more of a dream than a plan ..
4- improve my English ( :((( pathetic ) ..
5- going to Hajj
6- Do laundry !!
7- return back home ( Kuwait) .. yet i consider Oman so am not sure about that : P

Seven things I can do:

1- Finish a book in one day ..
2- reading
3- socializing with others ..
4- arguing and debating..
5- listen to others ..
6- tease others ..
7- write with my left hand ( hey am left handed )

Seven things I can't do:

1- Drawing :((((((((((((((((( ( but i have a picture that i want to post maybe later )
2- discussing anything with an idiot ..
3- cant see at night ..
4-cant forget sad memories ..
5-some times .. cant forgive .. even if i wanted too ..
6- can not memorize :( that should be Number 1 )
7- cant fly , predict the future ,and no laser comes out of my eye :( ... :P

Seven things I say most often:

1- Sowhat !
2- whatever ..
3- Aloo .. hala walla
4- Men segek int
5- Hahahaha ( well not words but hey i say it alot )
6- ha shakhbar ?
7- Shako Mako ?

Seven people I want to pass this tag to:

1- LYM
2- Islander
3- Najah
4- Warda
5- Namika
6- Kaza
7- Violet83

thanks again Mother Courage

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Bafakir fil mawthoo3...itha le ‘7lg

HALA YUBBA lol

10:50 AM  
Blogger Lym said...

Hey , I didn't know you are left handed !
Left handed RULE ! *like moi* LOL

Hmm , interesting , you are a scorpio and left handed , reminds me of someone :p

12:17 PM  
Blogger Mother Courage said...

ur left handed and a scorpio !!!

ME TOO !! thats so cool

good luck with the specializing thing ... interesting answers ;-)

5:38 AM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

Warda khali 3anech hal sowalef and do the tag :)

LYM REALLY !!! i didnt know that !!
now that is intersting :)

Islander , genius ? you are talking to me bro ? you are the one who should be called genius ;)

Taboo :) welcome to my blog and am happy that you found my answers intresting :)

Mother Courage :) Oh my god you are left handed too ? this is becoming wierd .. thanks for wishin me luck wo happy that you found my answers interesting :)

Violet83 hehe maybe because I AM khaleeji afterall :)
you are welcome to looking forward to read your answers :)

Thank you all :)

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home