Monday, August 29, 2005

Tagged !!!

Hey All : )

I have been tagged by Najah

Last book you read : Harry potter and the half blood prince
Last phone number you called : my friend Ali
Last show you watched on TV : that must be three years back so I cant remember really am not a TV guy anyway ..
Last thing you drink : Diet Pepsi ( I love it am not in diet )
Last thing you ate : Mac Royal meal from Macdonald’s ( See told ya am not in diet )
Last time you cried : when my grand mother died two years back .
Last time you smiled : few moments ago when I was checking najah reply to reply in her blog

Last person you hugged : my friends in Egypt airport
Last person you talked to on the phone : Ali !!!
Last thing you smelled : hmmm antiseptic material in the operation theater one hour ago ..
Last CD that you bought : hmmm I think they were collection of classic music called “spectacular classics” for Beethoven , Brahams , Elgar , Holst , Mozart …
Last song you sang : “Serat Al 7ob” for Om Kalthom ..
Last thing you laughed at : don’t remember ,, am always laughing ..
What’s in your cd player : swan lake for TCHAIKOVSKY
Least favorite place : Barber cause I hate waiting ..
Do you believe in an afterlife : yes sure ..
In Heaven or Hell : both of them ..
How tall are you : 189cm
Current favorite word : Sowhat !!!
Favorite book : hmm a lot .. but maybe The Roots would be the most favorite one
Random lyrics : Anta 3omry for Om Kalthom , A3teni al Nay Oghany for Fairuz .
If I could be doing anything right now, I would be: Cold place with no sun cloudy weather and always raining you know that grey atmosphere bingo !! .

Are you daredevil : don’t know .. am I ??

Have you told secret you swore you‘d never tell: Nope , am a secret keeper
Do Looks matter : well if it matter then I will face a problem lol .. no seriously I looks doesn’t matter ..
How do you release your anger? : hmm in what ever cause it .. am bad actually in anger management but am trying ..
My second Home : Oman !!!!!!!
One thing I have that I wish I didn't is: stopping Judo ..
All you need is: Cup of Turkish Coffee and Good book ..
Something I want but I don't really need is: apple computer
Something I need but I don't really want is: studying for Wednesday exam : P
drink?: coffee , water , and strawberry juice ..
have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: friendship became rare in this world .. but yes I have friends ..
have a dream that keeps coming back?: I rarely dream aslan : )
believe there is life on other planets? : didn’t reach an answer on that .. but why not !!
read the newspaper? Stopped reading the newspaper , wo stop watching the news ..

consider yourself tolerant of others? Nope don’t think so ..


I Tag

Lym , Warda ,Kaza Judy Abbot , muscati , Al

Tip of the day : When you respect your seniors they will respect you , when you respect your juniors you will respect your self ..

4 Comments:

Blogger Najah said...

niiice tip, and i so much agreee.

I'm glad i made someone smile, i got 7asanaaaa!!!!! (hamdulilah)

(u need to organize the post much more, 3ad ma mess, can't even distinguish the question from the answer :p)....

and nice to know more about u...

11:46 PM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

well messy post + messy blog = sowhat :) , am not talented in organizing stuff i admit that .. :(

11:56 PM  
Blogger Najah said...

no, not a messy blog at all. it was just one messy post, and there is no talent in acquiring the habit, it just needs patience and habit :p....

(Keep the blog alive by posting more :) )

god blessssss.

2:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

MABIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii tag :(

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home