Sunday, October 02, 2005

Random Thoughts ..



Any one was driving from Ruwi toward Seeb today around 12-2 ?? I hope you didn’t .. or you would really experience the worst and the most frustrating driving experience you may ever face here in Oman .. the street was completely obstructed with cars I don’t know the reason thought it was not like we are moving slow like the usual !!! no there were no movement at all .. it took from me around an hour to drive from Nahda hospital to Alkhuwair ( where Hardeez , Taza , and KFC located ) I even start reading while am waiting.. And wanted to go outside the car to take better shots but felt hesitant that some will call me weird for doing so : P


Now those rush hours are increasing in incidence , we kind of accept it in the morning as a matter of fact that you need an hour to read Nahda from Mawalih .. Yet it was really strange to have it at 12 Pm !!! truly I felt lucky first that the doctor said you can go at12 since today was an introduction to the new course and there are not much to do in the first day .. but it appear to be that I was really mistaken ..

One question to you .. do you think driving in Muscat changed ?

Ramadan is coming : ) some body told me it can be either Wednesday or Tuesday ,, didn’t check that but I hope that all of the Islamic world will fast together in the same day this time at least .. it is really annoying that you are fasting and some one from Kuwait , Egypt or any other country is not you just don’t feel the moment ..

It will be my 6th Ramadan here .. am I getting used to it with out my family ? well I don’t think so .. especially Ramadan all the memories rise and you want to be back home … but that would be another post …


Am reading eleven minute right now for Paulo Coelho , well till now it is good novel a lot of thoughts and some sentence will keep you thinking for a while ,, how much true it is .. one sentence that I really stopped by is a simple one .. many of us said it before .. but for me it was the first time to read ( as I do remember )
“I can choose either to be a victim of the world or an adventurer in search for the treasure. It’s all a question oh how I view my life “ From Maria diaries page 41,Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes ..

I want to buy Alchemist as soon as I finish this one .. a lot of ppl recommended the book for me ..any other recommendation ?

I think that is everything for now ..

see ya ..

Tip of the Day : girls love to be loved .. and if they couldn’t .. they will just imagine it …

8 Comments:

Blogger Lym said...

I am currently reading the Alchemist but some how I lost interest by the 7th page. I will pick it up today...

I want to purchase his other books as well as The Time Traveler's Wife.

6:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Expect there to be traffic again today at around 10am. These situations makes us realise how little roads and highways Oman has and truely needs, the number of cars has increased

9:23 AM  
Blogger Namika said...

I guess ppl are starting to acusomize themselves to Ramadhan timing, going to work at 9 and going back home at 12 LOL

Good thing my work place is near to wher we live. But we do have some traffic around 7:30

12:43 PM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

LYM nice :) tell me about it when yo finish it :)

Warda .. true .. idont know wht will happen when they start doing the mentainance of dowar al matar !!!

Namika .. lool at Ramadan timing .. and mashala you are lucky to live near your work ..

1:54 PM  
Blogger Najah said...

nice nice updates...

What is Alchemist about,

I also wish if we all fast together, ur 6th ramdhan mashalllah so u've been in Oman 6 years!! alllah yi3eeenak, this will be my fifth as well hehh... bt atleast better then the previous ones where sometimes will get out of dates...

ramadhan kareem

2:44 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

ur tip od the day was a bit harsh and meeean : (

lately there have been a few guest and the roads closed so i think thats that cause of the traffic. not sure though. i live 3 mins or even less ( i dont get to finish the song i'm listening to) away from where i study .

RAmadaan kareem

5:53 PM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

Najah @-@ ?? is it you girl ...oooooh wallaaa we missed your replies weeeeeeeeelcome back :)

yes do you belive it .. day are runing , and rammdadan kareem to you too inshala :)

Wicked : harsh and mean !! :( well maybe but isnt it true ??

nd regarding the visitors i love Oman and i wish all the best for it in the international politics but can they come at night plz :)
God you dont even need a car :) 3 mnutes !! mine is a way from univ by 7 minutes but the problem occur when they send us to other hospitals ...

12:04 AM  
Blogger Najah said...

e7em e7em yess its meee :D I updated my blog finally :D.. yess time pasess by so fast. Eat well and let those omanis invite u in Ramadhan everyday different omani dish.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home