Friday, August 26, 2005

Back !!!!

Hey All ,

Yes Am Back ..

Don’t know how to start err I forgot how to blog : P

I missed you all and for the past week I have been checking more than 100 blog replying here and there .. I like the “replier” role more than the “writer” one andI noticed that blog life in Oman became really slow (and look who is talking ) : ( few blogs are getting updated, amean from those who am daily readying ,Except for Lym ( touch Wood ) : ) she is mashala 3aleha keeping her blog updated ..

Well my holiday was just wonderful, Egypt was really nice .. weather was ok especially at night , don’t know a lot about day time weather since I wake up at 5pm : P, I really needed this holiday , unfortunately I didn’t go to Kuwait , couldn’t find reservation from Egypt to Kuwait then from Kuwait to Oman ..

I will talk about Egypt later but not now... Yeah later..

I told you that I bought “Harry Potter and the half blood prince “just before I travel to Egypt? Did you like the book.. ?? Well I think it is wonderful book but there is something in J.K Rowling you know she keeps killing every one good in the story don’t know why... Look like she got sad childhood her self or she lost some one that she love god she is making children (hmm not only children actually ) suffer !!! Don’t know... But we have to wait for the next book, there will be new book right???

Guess what ! I have exam next Wednesday : ) lol and we have just started... it is just difficult to get out of the holiday mood ad start studying all over again ....

So I think that’s all for now .. I will update soon inshala : ) .. I know my thoughts are not connected but that’s how I feel right now : ) see ya


Tip Of The Day : yes it is hot , yes it is boring sometimes ,But , YES I MISSED OMAN

7 Comments:

Blogger Kay said...

Welcome back!

u cant blame ppl for going slow its summer and like u said urself extermly hot!

goood luck on ur exam! i still have till mid of sept. to enjoy my holiday..

make sure u post pictures of ur holiday

10:30 PM  
Blogger Nooni said...

:) good luck in your exam and WELCOME HOOOME

2:18 AM  
Blogger Lym said...

Oh , I am flattered you mentioned me in your update :p ...inshallah I don't go thru a phase where I don't update !

Anyways welcome back , it's good to see you around :) , you know what I mean.

Good luck on your exams , just finished mine , and it was okay.

6:25 AM  
Blogger Najah said...

oh oh welcome back Mr.

We need an Egyptian scented post!!!

Good luck with Exams, and do update more like lym so that others get encouraged...

11:30 PM  
Blogger Namika said...

welcome back :) Glad you had a great time and enjoyed your holiday..

speaking of Harry Poter, my sis convinced me of watching the three parts.. the first one was so boring that I started to feel sleeping before I reached half of the movie :p as for the second and third they were not bad :p

Good luck in your exams, 7asha you just started :p

Waiting to read about Egypt :)

8:34 AM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

thank you all :)

wicked wish you all the luck with your holiday enjooooy it :) wo i will post pic inshala :)

Judy :) nawar al blog :) by the way am kuwaiti but yeah Oman is also my Home :)


Lym :) all the best in your exams wo inshala best results :)

Najah thanks Najah the egpytion wcented post is comming inshala :) b3d al exam ..

Namika , right the films are really boring i share that with you .. bs the novels are good :)
thanks for your wishes sis ..

6:18 PM  
Blogger iamnasra said...

I thought I would return your visit ...I get to visit your blog from time to time to see whats happening on your side...
Glad you missed Oman..I missing Oman even though Im here init...

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home