Monday, July 04, 2005

My Favourites (part I )

hey all i would like to tell you about my favourites ..



My favourite pen .. i love Pilot V5 it is just a wonderfull pen .. i am using this type of pens since high school or something like this .. 3-4 per month ..


My favourite tissue really nice one .. and i keep calling all tissue kleenex lol ..


My favourite medical text book .. this book is just amazing .. around 2800 pages or something but you can find whatever you want in it really nice book ..

we will continue later :)

Tip of the day : You dont feel how precious the thing untill you miss it ..

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Was this in your room, cause it seems too clean! Where is the mess? lol

8:15 AM  
Blogger Lym said...

I want to see the book ! :P

8:12 PM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

warda that was really cute !! :)

i keep my desk tidy nowadays :) just for a change :)

Al :

oh really nothign for the picture just for warda :)

Lym Oh how nice that you show an interest i will take more picture of that book :) am really fond of it ..

12:52 AM  
Blogger Samyah said...

I love those pens too!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home