Thursday, July 21, 2005

Holiday !!!

Hey All ..

FIIIIIIIIIINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISHED NO MORE EXAMS!!!

GOD it was one of the longest !!! fro the past 14 months I didn’t have a proper holiday ( more than 4 days ) I am tired , exhausted and still I cant believe it that I have finished ,, and I have survived the 14 months ..

I am flying tomorrow to Egypt inshala .. I am going to meet my family there as they are traveling to Egypt on the 25th of the month .. iti s 50C in Kuwait ( in the shadow and I don’t think it will be a good idea to go there now : )

I got new phone too : )
As my i-mate is dead ( god bless him : ((( )
Actually it is not dead they told me it will cost around 100 to fix it .. I thought about ,., buying new one wont be a bad idea ..

I bought 6680 still charging the phone so I cant give any review YET !!

I BOUGHT HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE !!

God I have been waiting for this story for a year now (something like this ) but it looks like ages .. I start reading it and I cant stop my self it is page-turning-compulsive story ..

I still in the mood of exams when ever I read the story or use my computer I feel guilty for not studying even that I have finished the exams !!! I think I need some time to get used to it : )

Guys next post inshala will be from Egypt : )

See you then : )

Tip Of the Day: holiday is NICE !!

8 Comments:

Blogger Lym said...

Mabrooooooooooooook ! and inshallah you will excell in your exams :D

3uzoomaaaaa , I am waiting :P

Holiday is very very nice ! No more for me . waaaaaa3 :(

8:43 AM  
Blogger Kay said...

Mabrook! seems like u really needed this holiday! enjoy maasaar! dont forget to have some fafkeeena (YUMMY mangoo juice from the street vendors)

1:27 PM  
Blogger Namika said...

Mabrook.. the most important thing is, did you do well in your exams :p all the best :)

and mabrook for the new phone.. post a pic of it la..

Enjoy your holiday :)

9:50 PM  
Blogger Najah said...

U deserve itt, Enjjoy it alot and use most of it in having lots of fun. I want to go to Egypt tooo
:(.....

All the best and Come back soon! don't abond this place, between our home PC doesnt allow me to type in ur Chatter box :(

11:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bil salamah yubba...i come back and you head out! shino hay...ga3deen nil3ab :P

hehehe have fun you desrve it

11:46 AM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

hiiiiii alll .. am in egypt rigth now i missed you all i missed blogging too ... till now i didnt recieved my grades yet ..yep .. am little bit worried ..

thank you all for your wishes ...

again .. i missed you alll .. i will update within few days inshala .. :) see you ..

12:22 AM  
Blogger Najah said...

we miss reading you around mister, till when are we going to wait, and best of luck with the grades, dont have TOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun only bit of it is good.

11:59 PM  
Blogger iamnasra said...

well it seems you are off on your holiday spree.. been awhile since I visited your blog...
TC
Nasra

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home