Monday, June 13, 2005

Updating my Blog

I don’t know if my blog gonna survive !! ..

Hey all .. <- I think it became a habit :(

I was doing my exams plus many extra thing that keep me really busy .. unfortunately all what am doing right now is medical related .. so I don’t have a lot of things to talk about .. especially if you know that I am against medicalizing my blog .. every thing in my life right now is medicalize .. the book that am reading , my friends are either doctors or going to be inshala , our talks usually about interesting cases ( or at least we think it is interesting )our jokes are medically oriented ( silly jokes basically ) which mean .. NO SOCIAL LIFE TO TALK ABOUT... when ever I plan for something an On call pop in or some extra reading that I have to do appear urgently ..
Life became really boring when you meet only patients .. Don’t get me wrong guys I love medicine .. and I was willing ( and am still willing ) to spend my life in this profession BUT that doesn’t mean that I shouldn’t have my personal or social life away from medicine at least to produce those moment of missing it ..
I always try to convince my self it is just a temporary state as am student right now .. but who am trying to cheat !! I can see graduated doctors still struggling to have some kind of social life and they are failing to .. unless you agree to become a bad doctor when you decide to stop reading or doing an extra care to your patients ..

For that reason I kept my blog away from anything medical I didn’t want to post anything medical and I don’t know how long I can keep it like this if I want this blog to survive ..

Last week I finished reading The Da Vinci Code .. what a wonderful novel the writer ( Dan Brown ) did a lot of search for writing this story , maybe it is not those type of stories which inspire you BUT for sure it gives you a lot of information and as you are reading you are gaining knowledge …

When I bought The Da Vinci Code I bought another book which is “The Broker” By john Grisham I am still reading it .. I will post an entry about it later when I finish it ..


see ya all ..

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yipppee and we have an update.

No social life....loool does tha effect your EQ? (hehehe jk)


Maybe you should take up PAINTING :D

9:25 AM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

Wrda :) you mean IQ ?? well i dont think So :P

OD :) Not that am being a nerd or pretending to be .. it is that we dont have anything in common to talk about other than medicine :)

And thanks aloooooot for the tip cause i was going to buy all of his ( Dan Brown) books ....i thought all ofthem will be couse it was really good book .. so thanks again :)

3:51 PM  
Blogger Lym said...

I don't know about Doctors with no social life , lol. I know quite a few who have developed a life outside the hospital , but then again , it is the family life. lol
So your solution is to get married , give me and Warda your preferance and we shall find you a bride !

What say you ?

6:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

EQ- emotional intelligence YA UBO IL 3REEF :P

8:15 AM  
Blogger Namika said...

at last an update :P

If you want to have social life you just need to know the right ppl. I don't know a lot of doctors or medical student but I am sure they do have social life.

I mean why have friends who are doctors or going to be doctors? make frineds with other ppl who have other jobs..

You can do it ;)

8:18 AM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

LYM this is posponded project .. :) but be sure you will have my list whenever i want to marry :)

Warda Oh yeah ;)


Namika :) well it is not that i want to you know .. but it happen that isee those ppl alot we work together we shre the same problem we have the same interest and some how we have the same mentality .. plus as i mentioned before you cancel alot of social events becouse of exams or studying.. any way thanks for the advice :)

3:19 PM  
Blogger Najah said...

aaaaah you need to organize and manage yourself to have a life outside "the Medicalized" one, you'll get bored and then ....... ., Or maybe you are just one of those people who dont really care. Peoples view having fun differently maybe you are having fun this way thats why you are not trying maybe?! another point is aaah you are missing nothing i guess :p(God bless :D)

How about sharing some of those medical jokes (Nerd) :p.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Lina said...

well this is the first time I come by your blog! My sister is starting her 4th year in medicine, and sometimes she totally disappears in her studies I just miss her ;) but then again there's always time for some fun! One of my medical friends is an amazing musician and he makes time for it, he plays with a band and performs in concerts, not to the extent that he'd like bs y3ni ;)

and you should keep this blog alive, it's some form of socializing with non-doctors, right? ;)

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home