Friday, June 24, 2005

Cinema !!!

Hey all ..

I promised some of my friends to hang out together at Wednesday .. and since there aren’t many things you can do in Muscat we thought about going to cinema .. I didn’t know any thing about the movies over there , I tried calling them but the man in the answer machine speaks really difficult accent that I couldn’t gaps any word ecept Comedy , staring , Action .... but so what I always do this cause I always decide to go to the cinema in the last minute you know what I mean it is not kind of arranged thing it is just we are going to see a movie and eat some natchos : ) , so I just drive to there pay for my tickiet and my Nachos and have my seat in the corner hoping that not many of those noisy guys gonna attend the movie ..

We choose the 11:55 show since we don’t have anything to do afterward and we don’t like to go home early since the three of us live alone…
They were showing two films in 11:55 show.. The first one is Egyptian film “Zaki Shan” and the second one is “DETENTION” which is American film .. from the posters none of them were really provocating but we already made our mind to see a film today so we had to choose !!

We were not in mood for an Egyptian film .. so we left with “DETENTION” not many choices I guess ….

In summary it was one of the worst movies I have ever seen .. I didn’t check it yet in the net but it look like it was produced 1970 or something .. warn your friends … but any way I enjoyed the natchos : )

I don’t know why they choose such movies .. because they are cheap ?? God muscat got only two real cinams .. ( not really REAL but adequate one )
And they choose to broadcast such movies !! and it was not the first time they show a bad movie .. I had an experience before with a movie called “Deep Blue Sea”.. but it looks like it is me who doesn’t learn !!

: (((

One more thing .. Bahja always claim that its last show start at 11:55.. But it is always late !! I noticed that cause I always go for the last show... When I asked why they told me they are not allowed to write that the film will start after mid night because it is not allowed by Muscat Municipality.. You know I find this strange Bars do open to three o’clock while cinemas should close before that!!

Any way Next week gonna be hectic week for me.. Wish me luck I may not update for the whole week..

Tip of the day: if you didn’t like the film poster, probably you won’t like the film!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lym said...

I had a terrible experience as well with a movie . I was getting restless and it was torture . The name of the movie was "The Machinist" . About a man suffering from insomnia ! Damn it.
but then again , I did not see the poster :P

4:48 PM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

Al totally agree with you .. your cineas are really gooood !!!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Hamood said...

- www.filmcityoman.com - Shatti cinema
- www.ruwicinema.com
- www.bahjacineplex.com

reffering to the sites online would be much easier then trying to understand what is being said by that answer machine of theirs...

10:49 AM  
Blogger Sowhat said...

atgm welcome to my blog :) and thanks alot for the tip it just came on time since i go to cinima usually in wednesday :) thanks alot again ..
:)

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home